inevitable, growth is intentional."
-- Glenda Cloud
"Creativity can solve almost any problem. The
creative act, the defeat of habit by
originality, overcomes everything."
-- George Lois
“To be prepared is half the victory.” -- Miguel
“When we are motivated by goals that have deep
meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure
love that needs expressing, then we truly live
-- Greg Anderson
"To think creatively, we must be able to look
afresh at what we normally take for granted."
-- George Kneller
"Conscious evolution begins as we take
responsibility for clearing our own
-- Dan Millman
“Just as our eyes need light in order to see,
our minds need ideas in order to conceive.”
-- Napoleon Hill
“Talk does not cook rice.”
-- Chinese proverb
Ideally, take a couple of hours (or at least 15 minutes) each month
to look at the bigger picture of your life and ask the Smart Review
These questions focus on balance, personal and spiritual development,
strategic goals and rejuvenation. Look at the larger perspective of
your weeks and month instead of the reactive minutes.
Be open to any little gems floating around your consciousness.
Inspiration and intuition often bring powerful new ideas to us very
subtly, very quietly. When you become aware of being teased by an
idea, capture it and follow it!
When we are willing to step from the known to the unknown, we learn
more about ourselves and about life. We expand our horizons. Our fears
are all that holds us back. Move into new territory regularly and life
You will only achieve success and fulfillment if you make the effort
to choose what you want and then move forward to get it. If you want
something, you have to set the wheels in motion. No one but you can
achieve your goals.
Take a minute right now and mark in your calendar the same day every
month to do this important review.
TIP – Create 12 equal sized boxes on one page in your journal
and write very short answers for each question. On the following
months, keep adding your answers to the same boxes.
- What was your peak experience or accomplishment this last month?
Your main challenge?
- Make a list of your fears. What fears are you ready to work
- What do you want less of and more of to balance your life?
- What bad habits, limited thinking and dislikes are you inspired
- What situations have you learned most from? What do you want to
learn more about?
- What ideas, ideals and dreams merit more support?
- What needs (versus desires) and higher aspirations are teasing
you for attention?
- How can you provide for total relaxation, fun and rejuvenation
in the next month?
- What areas of your finances need more attention? How can you
increase your overall abundance?
- What is not working that you need to let go of or restructure or
- What bigger picture strategic goals need clarification and more
- What are your critical miles – your most important medium to