Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists
Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists offer a rich collection of ideas to support us in problem solving, decision making, creativity and deeper understanding. Too often, we get stuck in habitual thinking patterns and we can't find new ideas, options or solutions. Now, our lists give you may options, ideas, choices and triggers to help you answer the questions and needs in your life.
Invite your intuition to help you find the answers that are best for you! Quickly scan the list below and watch for any items that grab your attention in some way. If you are open and receptive, your intuition will flag items that deserve your attention. Mark the items that 'resonate' with you, then logically pick out the top 7 of them for further exploration.
This is one of over 90 Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists
Thinking Methods - A List of Choices
EXPRESSION - extroverted, balanced, introverted
ORIENTATION - to tasks, things, time, people, process, payoff
VIEW - simple or complex, subjective or objective
ACTION - proactive, controlling, adaptive, reactive
VOLUME - brief, appropriate, detailed, rambling, expansive
CONSCIOUSNESS - of things, self (receiving), searching, others (giving), service
CONCERNS - who, why, where, when, what, how
TIME PERSPECTIVE - past, present, future
THINKING SPEED - fast or slow; sporadic or steady
SENSING MODE - sound (audio), vibration or feeling (kinesthetic), light, color (visual), words (digital)
ORGANIZATION - high, formal, casual, poor
COGNITION - artistic, intuitive, creative, logical, lateral, rational, irrational
DIRECTNESS - direct, vague, ambiguous, metaphoric, symbolic, indirect
SCOPE - all encompassing, expansive, wholistic, generalized, diversified, narrowly focused, one-pointed, specialized
INCLUSION - Inclusive (attracts), convergent, exclusive (avoids, separates, rejects), divergent
FOCUS - high detail, concrete, factual, practical, selective, ideas, concepts, big picture, ideals
DECISIVENESS - decisive, quick, methodical, changeable, reflective, slow, passive, avoiding, procrastinating
FLEXIBILITY - changes easily, adaptable, rigid
MODE OF MOTION - straight-line, sequential, weaving, erratic, oscillating, rhythmic
ACCURACY - precise, accurate, careful, careless, fuzzy, inaccurate
FIRMNESS - fixed, changeable, contradictory, vacillating, weak, yielding
ENDURANCE - high, low, sporadic
TRUST - skeptical, neutral, believing
DISCIPLINE - disciplined, undisciplined
OUTLOOK - optimistic, neutral, pessimistic
Does your mind most focus on:
- essence, purpose, meaning, concepts, values, ideas, facts?
- uniqueness, similarities, differences?
- solutions, problems?
- synthesizing, unifying, distinguishing, harmonizing,
- discriminating, separating, analyzing?
- thinking, intuitive, sensing, feeling?
- active experimenter or reflective observer?
- leader or follower, influential or influenced?
- willful, intellectual, magnetic, attentive, accommodating, compromising, docile, absentminded?
- scientist, organizer, teacher, preacher, artist, philosopher, destroyer, builder, devotee?
- conceptualizer, discoverer, dreamer, common sense thinker, organizer, harmoniser, renovator, manifester, recluse, explorer, inventor?
- spontaneous, playful, strategic, mechanical, procedural, impulsive, rehearsed, predictable?
Check out our other 90 Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists