Gratitude Journal - Journaling Tool
"If you don't feel grateful for what you have, what makes you think you'll be happy with more?" Unknown
Although a Gratitude Journal may not be much more that a list or a review, its power can shift consciousness. In a manifesting process, the final step is always giving gratitude. Gratitude is an affirmation of ownership, responsibility, and appreciation. It is an affirmation of our connectedness to and participation in the life force that is unfolding through us.
As you express gratitude for even the smallest items, feel your connectedness and appreciation. Feel the source of this gratefulness. Be open to the miracles in your life.
- Make a list daily of at least 5 things you have in your life that you appreciate.
- What do you do that you appreciate?
- Who in your life do you appreciate and why?
- What do you appreciate about yourself?
- What opportunities are you thankful for?
- In a quiet moment, focus your attention on a simple object beside you. Notice everything about this object with appreciation and without analysis. Just really be with this object, allowing it to present itself to you. Open to the miracle of all that exists in our lives.
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. Jawaharlal Nehru
"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." Melody Beattie
4 FREE Journaling Tools for developing mind power, creativity and intuition.
Check out over 50 other Journal Writing Prompts, Topics, Exercises and Resources.