“Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve.” — Marianne Williamson
We are now leaving this year’s mid-year FIVE energy cycle characterized by freedom, adventure, flexibility and travel. It has been a time for regeneration and adaptability, a time to let go of stuck attitudes and seek inner and outer freedom.
The SIX Energy
The number 6 carries an energy of beauty, service, goodness and inspiration. You may experience this energy as a dedicated parent, a devoted follower or one who adds beauty to everything they do. If it is not fully integrated or understood, this energy may express in victimhood, co-dependence, blind faith, neediness and being a martyr.
The 6 represents the perfection and beauty of the higher spiritual trinity merging with the lower personality trinity. This is symbolized in the Star of David and the Seal of Solomon. It also signifies the 6 days of labour and creation. It invites us to duty, service, devotion, faith, loyalty, group work and family.
From a higher perspective, we bring spirit into form whenever we serve by responding to need. Performing our duty, we manifest our purpose. To tap into the energies of the 6 cycle, open to your imagination. Trust in and work with life’s fundamental harmony and beauty.
How do we intentionally shift from the 5’s energy of freedom to the devotional, emotional and idealistic energy of the 6? Consider shifting your focus and actions from:
- Facts to ideals
- Form to faith
- Mind to emotions
- Critical mind to devotion
To consciously work with the 6 energy, answer the questions below:
- How are you inspired to serve other species, individuals, groups, humanity and the planet?
- What facets of your life would benefit from greater cooperation with others?
- What changes can you make to live in more peace and harmony?
- Where are you out of balance?
- What areas of arts and beauty do you feel motivated to develop?
- What is your deep, inner urge prompting you to explore? Call on your imagination!
- Meditate on beauty as a central force aligned with duty and make notes on it.
“The fragrance always remains on the hand that gives the rose.” – Gandhi
“Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day.” — Sally Koch
How do you see the SIX energy influencing your life? We invite you to share or comment on this Growth Tool below and on our now popular Higher Awareness facebook page
The FIVE Energy – An energy of freedom, adventure and revitalization.