– seeing things differently;
– seeing different things;
– seeing things double or better;
– generating multiple options;
– breaking the rules;
– thinking linking;
– a high level of awareness;
– knowing how you think;
– accepting everyone else’s ideas;
– a path of least resistance–flow;
– being broad minded;
– zig zag thinking;
– failure-proof thinking;
– virtual visioning;
– playing ‘what ifs’;
– trying something on for size.
Creativity sounds like fun, right? It is — enjoy the process.
See things differently with the help of our creative thinking exercises and techniques. These will help you test your creativity, understand it and expand it.