Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists
Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists offer a rich collection of ideas to support us in problem solving, decision making, creativity and deeper understanding. Too often, we get stuck in habitual thinking patterns and we can't find new ideas, options or solutions. Now, our lists give you may options, ideas, choices and triggers to help you answer the questions and needs in your life.
Invite your intuition to help you find the answers that are best for you! Quickly scan the list below and watch for any items that grab your attention in some way. If you are open and receptive, your intuition will flag items that deserve your attention. Mark the items that 'resonate' with you, then logically pick out the top 7 of them for further exploration.
This is one of over 90 Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists
Paradigm Shifting Tools - A List of Choices
- Exercise your body. Stay fit. Keep your energy high, vibrant and flowing.
- Create space for change. Clean out a closet or a bookshelf. It is a powerful metaphor for letting your energy flow.
- Feed your body nutritionally. Eat lots of live food. Rid toxins.
- Simplify your life. Let go of attachment to the material world.
- Relax daily. Go inside and listen to yourself.
- Pamper yourself daily.
- Go on a mini-retreat at least once per month.
- Practice moderation in all that you do. Curb addictions and excessive behavior.
- Give more and receive more. Get the heart energy flowing.
- Explore different kinds of energy work.
- Do breath work to release tensions, energy blocks and integrate change within.
- Have regular bodywork, massage and energy adjustments.
- Balance chakras, meridians and body energies.
- Work more on accepting, releasing, forgiving, surrendering, letting go, being open.
- Seek support. Ask for help. Get a coach to support your growth and change.
- Have fun. Laugh more. Develop a positive mental attitude. Humor is very healing.
- Become familiar with the void that precedes change. Coach yourself to allow change to incubate, observe and feel the tensions and shifts and hang in there.
- Set up a mastermind group or support group or power group for more intimate communication.
- Support others. Give back to others. Show empathy and compassion.
- Get involved in group work. Work in harmony with other people.
- Use affirmations, visualization and goal setting processes.
- Ask questions, ask for guidance - the subconscious always gives us answers.
- Do relaxation, visualization, meditation and contemplation - daily.
- Develop more creativity. Read about it, brainstorm, doodle, list 25 solutions.
- Develop your higher mind by using analogies, metaphors, concepts and abstract thinking.
- Track causes and effects and seek the relationships of events.
- Journal. 'Think it and Ink it.' Write things down and review your notes daily -- this can quadruple your memory.
- Understand top 10 themes in your life (relationships, projects, food, volunteering, etc.).
- Create a simplified model of the large change you want and watch your reaction to change. E.g., clean out a cupboard to create space to receive. (Watch your mental processing and how you resist.)
- Give attention to yourself and the change process. Maintain discipline.
- Watch your thoughts and self-talk. We are what we think and who we were in the past.
- Know yourself. Accept yourself. Love yourself. Love others.
- Read inspiring material, how-to books, personal development books.
- Daily write out an appreciation list. Be thankful for as many things as you can.
- Look for deeper meaning of major incidents in your life.
- See the beauty and perfection in everything. Look deeper.
- Develop a strong sense of purpose, vision or mission. Shoot for the moon. Aim high.
- Develop intuition. 'Intuit and Do It.' Read about it and start trusting it. All answers are within you.
- Immerse yourself in your own divinity and your connectedness to something larger than you.
- Experience all that comes into your life. Be an observer and watch it happen. Don't get too caught up or attached to it.
Check out our other many Personal Growth Resources.