Personal Development Home <--
Development Resources and Tips <--
50 Journaling Tools
50 Journal Writing Tools and Techniques to Trigger New Ideas
Stay on track, be creative and reach higher. Tools are sorted for left to right brain. Find the ones that work for you.
Watch for regular additions to this list. Access this
complete list of Journaling Tools, PLUS hundreds of other Personal Growth
Re-Treat Yourself Processes
Re-Treat Yourself to a periodic review and use appropriate
Journaling Tools, Ideas and Topics
micro Re-Treat Yourself Process - Reap the benefits of awareness
Daily mini Re-Treat
Yourself Process - Make the most starting and reviewing every day.
Yourself Process - Focus on goals, balance and peace of mind.
Yourself Process - Focus on rejuvenation and staying on purpose.
Re-Treat Yourself Process - Precious solitude to relax and reconnect
with your big picture.
Journaling Tools in order from left brain, logical tools to right brain, intuitive tools.
Tools for managing and tracking your journaling process:
Hot List- Keep handy your list of most important things to journal about.
- Put your ideal day, week and year on one page.
Daily Tracker - Measure what is important to you. Show you are
Stepping Stones - Life History Log - Create a meaningful life
- Sift the wheat from the chaff.
- Step back and allow integration to work for you.
Tools that focus intention and create awareness:
- Complete the sentence....
- Regular Check-ups help us stay aware of all aspects of our lives that matter to us.
List Making - Watch how your mind works. Expand your creativity.
- Catch yourself in the act. Enhance your awareness.
- Allow questions to draw out your own inner wisdom.
Unsent Release Letter
- A very healing way to let go of the past.
- Ad more dimension to your feeling nature.
- Re-experience the depths of peak events.
- Capture the past, present and future.
- Create a deeper experience of someone.
One Word Essence Journaling
- No time to journal? Write just one word.
- Use creative 7 word headlines to capture the day.
Creed - Make a Declaration
- Be clear about what you want, who you are, where you are going?
- See things differently and make new inner connections.
Three Perspectives Journaling
- Journal writing from 3 perspectives.
Tools for making inner connections:
- Watch your brain work graphically.
- The fastest way to develop creativity.
- Instigate infinite important informative ideas.
- Find and unwind your kind mind.
- 26 quick creativity stimulators.
Stream of Awareness
- What am I experiencing, feeling, and thinking?
- Another powerful way to express your depths.
- Give a voice to your unconscious.
- There are many creative ways to say the same thing.
- Often the indirect route is the best route.
5 Why's Guys
- How to go deeper to find the truth.
- Let your mind stretch and integrate two extremes.
- Allow your inner artist to share its wisdom.
Top down, bottom up connections – Ground the abstract and find purpose and meaning in the details.
Where am I in the movement of ...? -
Gain new perspectives on changes in your life.
Life Pyramid - Connect the higher mind and concepts with the lower mind.
Tools for developing the imagination and consciousness:
- An affirmation of ownership, responsibility, and appreciation.
- Converse with whoever and whatever you want.
- What question can you ask yourself that will inspire, empower and energize you?
Prose and Poetry
- Let the beauty and rhythm of words share their feelings.
- Keep a bedside dream journal so you can capture your dreams on paper as quickly as possible.
- Meditation opens us to more connection, insights and harmony.
Stream of Consciousness
- Awaken your awareness.
Explore this full spectrum self-development membership program
12 workbooks - Learn at home and at your own pace.
- Know Yourself, Time Management, Goal Setting, Tracking
- Self-Healing, Write Your Life Story
- Journal Writing, Creativity, Intuition Development
- Grow Yourself, Life Purpose, Manifesting Abundance
16 Email Programs - on Awareness, 7 Smart
Questions Series, Meditation, Joy Activators, Developing
Consciousness, Spiritual Awareness and Relationships.
251 valuable personal development resources
- 100 Intuitive Answer Lists, 18 one page, one hour worksheets, 50
journaling tools and 37 smart questions sets.
Put Your Life Mission on the FAST TRACK to Lasting Change
You have Nothing to Lose...and a Lifetime of Happiness to GAIN
- For only $19 per month... (
- For a one-time payment of $149, you receive a 1 year membership (your investment is just $.41 cents/day.)
NO RISK, Cancel anytime, No Questions Asked, Keep everything you already have... and if you're not satisfied get a full refund...GUARANTEED...for LIFE.
And our truly special offering...
With the one year ($149) membership, you also have access to one-on-one email coaching with me, John Robson. So when you really get stuck, you have an experienced personal development trainer and certified spiritual life coach to support you. I'm here to help you move through your life's deepest challenges
and lead the life you were meant to lead. Instantly access your own 'know and
grow yourself' workbooks and online personal growth library.
Best wishes on your life journey,
John and Patrice Robson
Higher Awareness Inc.
P.S. Just think ... two months from now you may still be wondering who the real you is, or when will I find genuine happiness, confidence, respect. Or...you can be on your way to the life you most desire, feeling inner peace, joy, and revealing that secret vibrant self that you now have the courage to unleash. You decide. You have nothing to lose, because a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE protects you. Click HERE to get started Now.
Know & Heal Yourself Foundation Programs
Grow & Express Yourself
I have only been a member for a short time, but... this is the absolute best value on the Internet today! ... there are folks out there in personal development who do 1/2 as good of a job and charge easily 5x what you charge for a year for one seminar!!! You guys are terrific! Over the last two years I have had to rebuild my entire life, and it has been horribly difficult. I have a wonderful therapist, but that simply is not enough...Your website is an answer to my prayers.
~ KC ~