- Continuity of attention and little steps creates change like drops of water eventually clearing a muddy pond and wearing down solid rock.
- Regular reviews – take a few minutes per day, an hour per week and a few hours per month and ask reflective mini-retreat questions. Step back and look at the bigger picture.
- Periodically pause and ponder – STOP and pay attention. Slow down and let the moments teach you.
- Sense what is and make sense of it. Stop, explore, choose and anchor your new intention.
- All of the above steps integrate and synthesize to form a new you.
Develop self control and self discipline. Choose from our various online self control workbooks designed to re-align your life with what matters most. Be in control of your life.
Meet you in Higher Awareness!