Are you sensing these 4 similar energies urging you on? How in touch are you with the rhythms of nature and our planet?
1. We just passed the Equinox on March 20, one of two dates each year when the hours of daylight equal the hours of darkness.
Those of us in the northern hemisphere are emerging from a reflective, nurturing dark time. In many traditions, the first day of Spring marks the start of a new year. It is a time of clearing the slower energies of the winter and preparing for a new cycle of growth. It is a time of awakening and recommitting to life as spring brings in energy and warmth. It is a celebration of new beginnings and of being born again.
2. At this same time, in astrology, the sun moves into Aries – a sign representing energy, drive, initiative and motivation. There is a restlessness and an openness to change and new experiences. The symbolic ram is leaping up the mountain.
3. In numerology the year is split into 9 parts. We are just entering the 3 cycle. The 3 energy is the fruit of union of the one and two. It is the energy of expansion, expression, activity, art and the joy of living. It is starting at this same time of Aries and the Equinox.
From a higher perspective, the THREE is the intelligence energy of expression according to universal laws and principles. It is a manifesting energy as the initiating, wilful ONE energy combines with the loving, integrative TWO energy to create the THREE energy of clear self evaluation and intelligent application.
Life unfolds in alternating rhythms of yin and yang, male and female, giving and receiving, action and reflection and between even and odd numbers. The inward, nurturing and love energy of the 2 cycle and Pisces moves into the outward focused, intelligent ‘doing’ energy of the 3 cycle and Aries.
The 3 is an energy of truth, wisdom and authenticity. If it is not fully integrated or understood, it can be experienced as pride, judgement, busyness, impracticality, manipulation, self pity, being a workaholic, being paranoid and feeling a victim.
4. The energy of this year, 2017, according to numerology is a ONE year. ONE is a male, fiery, active, yang, father-principled energy. This is a time of new beginnings. It is a time to develop your will, to assert what you stand for and take the lead. Be open to new things and new ways of doing things. Plant new seeds. Stimulate your creativity and lay out new plans. Muster your courage to step forward in life.
That’s 4 perspectives – all with similar energies.
Below are some considerations as you shift your focus and actions from:
- planning and ideas to execution and action,
- imagination to basics,
- inner work to outer work,
- caution to creative expression,
- intuition to rational thinking,
- simple to more complex,
- people to business and
- rhythmic to spontenaity.
It is quite amazing when natural order and cycles fit together and we align with them instead of going against the current. What new energies, goals, and persepctives are unfolding for you?
Wishing you an inspiring, productive and meaningful new chapter in your life’s journey.
“Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.” — Henry David Thoreau