Experience - Expand - Express
KNOW, GROW, and FLOW through life
"When we align our thoughts, emotions, and actions with the
highest part of ourselves, we are filled with enthusiasm, purpose,
and meaning. Life is rich and full. This is the experience of
-- Gary Zukav
"We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves."
-- Galileo Galilei
"Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you."
-- Wayne Dyer
"What you can become you are already."
-- Hebbel Friedrich
"To the degree that I am empowered, in some small but cumulative way, I am influencing the opportunities of every person on the planet and every action which they may take."
-- Avrom King
"We have the power to make choices, to take risks, to project, to perceive, to interact, and to master the dream. We can become a dream artist and create the most beautiful masterpiece of art with the dream of our life."
-- don Miguel Ruiz
"Compassion, caring, teaching, loving, and sharing your gifts, talents, and abilities are the gateways to power."
-- Jamie Sams
"Your true personal power is determined by how attuned you are to your self; to all aspects of yourself."
-- Delfin Knowledge System
"when your confidence is gone, your power is gone. Your achievement will never rise higher than your self-faith."
- Orison Swett Marden
"Self-empowerment - that's learning to respect other people's music, but dance to your own tune as you master harmony within yourself."
-- Doc Childre
"It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question." --
We're empowered when we go inside to seek our own answers rather than look to others for direction. When we ask ourselves empowering questions, we invite our wise self to respond. So believe in your own wisdom. If that's not yet possible, simply open to the possibility that you have the answers you need inside of you. Go exploring!
These questions are also powerful tools to support others to move forward in their lives. Pose these questions to someone who's stuck and without direction. Challenge them. Encourage them. Show you care. Could you make this commitment to them? "If you are willing to make a sincere commitment to help yourself, then I am willing to make a commitment to support you and to check in on a regular basis."
1. What is holding you back from getting what you want? What are you going to do about it?
2. What do you want and WHY do you want it? Keep asking "why?" until your answer comes deep from within your heart.
3. Imagine that three years from today, you are looking back over those three years. What has to have happened both personally and spiritually for you to feel happy about the time that has passed? (From Strategic Coach)
4. What one word describes the essence or quality you want to experience for your life to feel fulfilled? How can you experience that quality now?
5. When you say you do not know the answer to a question, ask yourself, "If I did know, what would it be?" We all have our own answers in us. We often don't take the time and attention to draw them out.
6. If you had only three months to live, what would be most important for you to do? (How about one week to live?) It's important to do it now!
7. How would you spend your time if you did not need to work? What's most meaningful to you?
8. How did you attract this situation into your life? What are you to learn from it? Take responsibility for what's happening.
9. If you wrote your own book, straight from your heart, what would the book's title be? What would you cover in the 7 main chapters? We are all here to give back in some way.
10. What skills and talents do you have to offer your soul for its work?
11. If God had one key life question for you, for which the answer would give your life purpose, what would it be?
12. What gives your life the most meaning?
Check out our other many Relationship Development Resources.