Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists
Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists offer a rich collection of ideas to support us in problem solving, decision making, creativity and deeper understanding. Too often, we get stuck in habitual thinking patterns and we can't find new ideas, options or solutions. Now, our lists give you may options, ideas, choices and triggers to help you answer the questions and needs in your life.
Invite your intuition to help you find the answers that are best for you! Quickly scan the list below and watch for any items that grab your attention in some way. If you are open and receptive, your intuition will flag items that deserve your attention. Mark the items that 'resonate' with you, then logically pick out the top 7 of them for further exploration.
This is one of over 90 Intuitive Choice and Answer Lists
Empowerment - A List of Choices
Empowerment is a process that:
- Challenges and shifts our perceptions and assumptions about the way things are and can be.
- Deepens and expands our experiences and understanding.
- Connects us with our inner power of presence.
- Broadens our perspectives to be more inclusive, impersonal and causal. Realizes and expands human potential.
- Develops new levels of consciousness.
- Opens doors where doorways did not even exist.
- Supports us in becoming awake or conscious as Soul.
- Grows as we do.
- Is achieved over time, not overnight.
I empower myself when I:
- Seek my own truth and live from it.
- Authentically express myself.
- Believe in myself.
- Become conscious of life in new ways.
- Choose beliefs that serve me.
- Believe in my capacity to influence events.
- Respect and take care of my physical body and my mental and emotional health.
- Gain control over my thinking and emotions, and therefore over my life.
- Detach from and witness my thinking and feeling.
- Choose to think constructively and stay focused on what is powerful, positive, and productive.
- Stop making excuses.
- Release a victim mentality.
- Mind my own business.
- Release judgment of myself, other people and situations.
- Accept responsibility for the results in my life.
- Consciously work with emotions to heal and grow.
- Draw on my courage to move through fear.
- Do things for myself without guilt.
- Do things for others without resentment.
- Stay grounded and centered in my own truth in the midst of adversity.
- Share my gifts and talents with others.
- Own and take control of my life.
- Own my personal power.
- Build high self esteem, self confidence and self worth.
- Find meaning in my work.
- Accept and respect the differences between myself and others.
- Do NOT force or manipulate to make things happen.
- Do NOT make others do what I want.
- Express my feelings, thoughts, desires and actions honestly while being sensitive to how this expression affects others and their feelings.
- Forgive myself and others.
- Open to accept that everything serves and therefore, forgiveness is not needed.
- Seek fulfillment as well as success.
- Know what I want.
- Make conscious choices that serve myself and life.
- Make my own decisions and act in accordance with them.
- Give myself permission to perform and succeed.
- Commit to my values and goals.
- Experience life more fully and more abundantly.
- Am willing to explore how every experience serves myself and others.
- Harness the passion of my heart by going for what inspires me.
- Uncover my passion, purpose and potential.
- Allow the soul’s purpose to express.
- Purposely, intentionally design the life I most desire and take action to create it.
- Adopt a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude to realize my dreams and never give up.
- Tap into source energy to manifest the life I want.
- Open in gratitude for all that life has to offer.
- Connect with myself and other people and situations with love and compassion.
- Serve the higher good of all concerned.
- Give unconditionally.
- Have faith, focus and follow through in what I want to be, do, and have.
- Identify with life working through me.
- Identify and live the values that are most important to me.
- Learn from every experience.
- Unconditionally love myself, others and all life.
- Trust myself.
- Am willing to trust life and surrender.
- Live fully present in the moment.
- Expand my vision by making my questions bigger than my answers.
- Seek understanding and truth.
- Recognize abundance and open in gratitude.
- Recognize my true spiritual nature.
- Recognize the divine in everyone.
- Touch the life energy within another.
- Experience self realization, self actualization, and self transcendence.
- Connect with the One Life.
I support the empowerment of others through:
- Helping them become the best they can be.
- Supporting them to assume responsibility.
- Helping them to help themselves.
- Awakening and fostering their innate creativity and imagination.
- Helping them access their inner power.
- Sharing information, training, asking for input.
- Discussing, cooperating, delegating tasks and decision making.
- Being a model of life and vitality for others.
Check out our other many Relationship Development Resources.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018
Higher Awareness, Inc.
#108, 11007 Jasper Ave. Edmonton, AB. Canada T5K 0K6
Phone: 1-780-462-2167 or toll free in N.A. 1-844-828-0740 Mountain (GMT-7)
Email: John Robson