Awareness Exercises - A List of Choices
- Do blindfolded taste and smell tests.
- Be aware of your breath and the act of breathing.
- Listen closely to the ringing in your ears.
- Visit a sense deprivation chamber.
- With your eyes closed, feel different textures.
- See light with your eyes 100% covered.
- Focus on an air molecule 1 and then 2 meters in front of you.
- Monitor your body temperature over one month.
- Get more in touch with your body's needs for food, water, rest and exercise.
- Become aware of how your body responds to different foods.
- Sense where tension sits in your body and consciously release it.
- Stop at any moment and really feel your environment.
- Experience the weather without labeling it.
- Allow your body (and soul) to express itself through dance.
- Experience different kinds of music.
- Sense the differences between one hand and the other.
Physical - Energetic
- Breathe deeply and slowly and experience how you feel.
- Sense the etheric (hidden) level of dis-ease or injury.
- Ask a sore body part to identify the true source of the pain, then listen for the answer.
- Use kinesiology or a pendulum to get information.
- Hug a tree and sense its energy.
- Close your eyes and sense your hands above you.
- Sense the energy of different metals and types of wood.
- Sense the properties of colours with your eyes closed.
- Sense the different energies in nature versus an urban setting.
- Sense your feelings at a bar, graveyard, church and park.
- Sense water and food quality by its energy.
- Sense plant health.
- Sense your need for exercise, cleansing, balancing and grounding.
- Sense the level of activity in each of your 7 chakras.
- Use a biofeedback unit and generate more alpha waves.
- Sense whether another person is telling the truth.
- Deeply experience feelings of compassion, empathy and sympathy.
- Sense fear and write about it.
- Sense where fear sits in your body.
- Ask yourself: are these feelings my own or someone else's?
- Make yourself smile and experience your feelings.
- Make yourself laugh and experience your feelings.
- Ask yourself: What can I say to another person to meet their immediate need?
- Which elevator will arrive first?
- Which areas of my life do I work on next?
- Who needs a call or letter from me?
- Who wants to get in touch with me now?
- Guess tomorrow's headlines.
- Sense male and female qualities and energies.
- Sense left or right brain energy.
- Sense what block to work on next for personal growth.
- Guess what time it is, then check the clock.
- Use your mental alarm clock to wake yourself up.
- Sense the essence of music, books.
- Sense the meaning or message behind a chance meeting or event.
- Sense devas and angels.
- Sense guides, masters and entities.
- Sense self, Soul and God or Spirit.
- Sense community, province or state, country, planet, solar system and infinity.
- Sense yourself as pure light.
4 FREE Tools for Emotional Development, Awareness and Self Healing –
Check out our other many Self Awareness Training Resources.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018
Higher Awareness, Inc.
#108, 11007 Jasper Ave. Edmonton, AB. Canada T5K 0K6
Phone: 1-780-462-2167 or toll free in N.A. 1-844-828-0740 Mountain (GMT-7)
Email: John Robson