How to use this Insight on One Page worksheet:
Give yourself quiet, uninterrupted time to complete this worksheet. Write your initial answers in your journal or on a separate piece of paper and then summarize your main conclusions in the form provided. Read about how to get the most out of “Insights on One Page.” Below is your guide to completing each of the boxes.
Awareness Insights on One Page
Only through heightened awareness do we grow personally and spiritually.
Awareness is not just an intellectual exercise. We must experience a new way of being in our physical body. Only in this way can we release repressed fears, pains and negative emotions and open to new possibilities. And here’s good news: awareness alone often brings change.
How to use the ‘Awareness on One Page’ worksheet:
Find some time when you can focus without interruption. Set an intention to relax and be open to experiencing more deeply. This is a time for you to be present to the moment and to focus inside. To help you grasp how to be a conscious observer, review awareness perspectives. We recommend that you write your notes in your journal and then print your ‘Awareness on one page’ form to summarize your conclusions on. Here’s your guide to completing each of the exercises.
- Identify the situation you want to understand more deeply and perhaps resolve. Ideally, pick a situation or problem that is presently active and important to you. Describe it.
- Think about your focus, and sense your physical body. Where and what do you feel? Is your breathing deep or shallow? Are you tense or relaxed? Do you feel pain or tension anywhere in particular? Observe without judging any sensations that arise -- allow them to be.
- Review your situation again and be aware of your emotions. What feelings and emotions are present? How would you describe your mood? Attitude(s)? Desires?
- What thoughts come to mind? What do you believe about yourself, others and life with respect to this situation?
- What triggers this kind of response in you? What would your early warning signals be?
- Ask your Higher Self questions relative to this situation. For example, if you have pain, tension or excitement anywhere in your body, ask what this sensation means. Ask for guidance on thoughts or beliefs and be alert for answers. They may come immediately or over the next few days.
- For any negative thought or emotion you are experiencing, identify the positive to which you aspire. What higher quality, virtue or value do you want to express? Healing is about allowing the negative and positive to coexist without judgment.
- Review what you have written in your journal or on the awareness summary worksheet. What insights have you realized?
- Is there something you want to do relative to your situation, given your insights? How will you act differently now with respect to this situation?
Additional steps for further growth:
- See 8 Steps of Awareness.
- Take Manifesting on One Page
- See Awareness Quotes And Tips
- See Awareness Questions And Tips.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018
Higher Awareness, Inc.
#108, 11007 Jasper Ave. Edmonton, AB. Canada T5K 0K6
Phone: 1-780-462-2167 or toll free in N.A. 1-844-828-0740 Mountain (GMT-7)
Email: John Robson